From the publishers of Prevention

I went from frustrated to fabulous, and you can too!

I used to be significantly overweight, and I’m a doctor. After being significantly overweight and starving myself on nearly every diet for decades, I discovered a simple, all-natural way to burn fat, shed pounds and inches, and reenergize my body and mind.

Watch my story to learn how I can help you take control of your hormones naturally and lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days!

The Hormone Reset Diet - Dr. Sara Gottfried, author of The Hormone Reset Diet, explains her breakthrough metabolic discovery

Play Now


A typical person who follows the plan described in The Hormone Reset Diet should expect a safe and healthy weight loss of up to 15 pounds in 21 days and 1 to 2 pounds per week after that.

Unsubscribe | Manage Your Email Preferences | Your Privacy Rights

Customer Service Dept., 400 South 10th Street, Emmaus, PA 18098
© 2015 Rodale Inc., all rights reserved

10662