From the publishers of Prevention. A personal message from Sara Gottfried, MD
Dear Frustrated Dieter,

I used to be significantly overweight, and I'm a doctor.

When I was in my thirties, I had been desperately dieting to fit into my wedding dress, but nothing seemed to work. When I asked my primary care doctor for help, he arrogantly wrote this on his whiteboard: "Eat less + exercise more = fit in wedding dress."

It was humiliating. And completely wrong.

Dieting just left me more stressed, worsened my hormonal imbalances, and increased my food addiction. It took decades of starving myself, trying nearly every diet, and feeling as though I was living in someone else's bloated body to understand that diets just don't work.

After earning a medical degree, becoming a wife, and giving birth to two babies, I finally discovered a better way.

I realized that I could take control of my hormones and reset my metabolism to burn fat, shed pounds and inches, and reenergize my body and mind. And I didn't need drugs or some grueling workout regimen to do it — just my fork. Now I've laid out my simple, doable plan in The Hormone Reset Diet. It worked for me and for thousands of other women, and it can work for you. If diets have failed you, if you've struggled to lose weight, I urge you to see for yourself and try The Hormone Reset Dietjust click here. I know that you're going to be thrilled by the results!

Warm regards,
Sara Gottfried, MD
Sara Gottfried, MD

Unsubscribe | Manage Your Email Preferences | Your Privacy Rights

Customer Service Dept., 400 South 10th Street, Emmaus, PA 18098
© 2015 Rodale Inc., all rights reserved.



10081