Your daily roundup of the latest posts from the HubSpot Marketing Blog.
Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.

Hi there,

Here's your daily roundup of our latest and greatest marketing posts. Enjoy!

12 of the Best Marketing and Advertising Campaigns of All Time
By Lindsay Kolowich, Friday, June 26, 2015 8:00 AM

I've always been a little leery of proclaiming anything "the best." I never declared anyone my best friend as a kid because I was afraid my other friends might assume I thought less of them.

So it was a little difficult for me to come up with just one "best" marketing campaign of all time -- which is why there are 12 in this post instead.

Why are these 12 marketing campaigns some of the best of all time?

 
Building a Content Marketing Team for Your Startup? Here's Who You Should Hire First
By Kyle Lacy, Friday, June 26, 2015 6:00 AM

Startups that want to build a powerful content marketing strategy must first build a powerful content team within the marketing organization.

Seems simple right? I wish. It takes time -- and time is something most fast-growth companies don't have. You need to build the right content marketing team, right now.

 
A New Visualization of Today's Marketing Technology Solutions
By Lindsay Kolowich, Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:00 PM

When you're looking for a tool, software, or piece of technology to solve a specific marketing problem, where do you go to find it?

Typically, marketers turn to colleagues, friends in the industry, and/or analyst reports to figure out what best fits their needs. But the problem with sources like these is that feedback is scattered. It's spread across 15 different emails in your (already overcrowded) inbox, or across 20 tweet replies from people of varied reputability.

 
How to Unsend an Email in Gmail [Quick Tip]
By Jessica Webb, Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:09 AM

Ever wish you could unsend an email? I have. I can't tell you how many times I've hit "Send" only to discover a silly spelling or grammar mistake. 

Well, I have some good news for you. If you use Gmail, now you can unsend emails up to 30 seconds after you hit "Send."

 
Follow HubSpot
LinkedIn
 Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Pinterest