Boost your speed with the Runner’s World 2015 Calendar.

Runner’s World 2015 Calendar
Go the Distance in 2015!
CLICK HERE
 ORDER NOW! CLICK HERE
TRY IT FREE FOR 21 DAYS!

It takes just a few seconds to start your FREE Preview! Just click the ORDER NOW button and review your information on the next page — it's that easy!

YES! I want to go the distance in 2015!

Order now to get your free preview. You'll have 21 days from receipt to examine Runner's World 2015 Calendar for free. You can return it at the end of your 21-day preview and owe nothing. If you keep it, you will pay $15.95, plus $5.99 shipping and handling.

I also understand that if I keep the Runner's World 2015 Calendar, you'll let me know when the next Runner's World Annual Calendar will be available. I'll receive each annual to preview free for 21 days until I cancel. You'll send me an advance announcement before each annual is sent and I'll have at least two weeks to decline. I can cancel at any time by contacting customer service as provided below and there is no minimum obligation to buy.


SERGEY75IVANOV.KRAS@BLOGGER.COM
Place Order Now!
202794201
Unsubscribe | Manage Your Email Preferences | Your Privacy Rights

Runner's World Customer Service, P.O. Box 26299, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-6299
© 2014 Rodale Inc., all rights reserved